Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Somewhere Far Into the Night

I see in the distance a caustic radiance,

My eyes blink in visual maintenance.

Somewhere far into the night,

My steps come quick, more rapidly and light.

Out there no where,

I move devoid of care.

Is it a dream?

A hallucination it seems.

Of life not there?

Not one but two,

Which make a pair.

An isomeric decay disappearing exponentially,

From space and time combining differentially.

What is it then I see?

What is this before me?

Irreducible complexity,

Natural selection obscurity.

Deals to me steals from me,

Singularly and purely,

You take the key.

Infinitely precious elements fly,

Still not a soul can tell me why.

Suddenly a caustic radiance reconstruction,

A blink of the eye then visual perception.

Somewhere far into the night.



Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………

Gliddy,glup gloopy, nibby nop newby, la la low low dooby wooby newby

Shoobey doobey nah ba newpy, woo woo woo early morning singing song ….

Good morning star shine,

The earth says hello

You twinkle above us

We twinkle below…..



I make my breakfast.

Richard Carter

2 comments:

Christopher Bigelow said...

These are both lots of fun. I don't pretend to understand poetry very well, but I love the rhythm and the language you used on these both.

Rhisiart Carter said...

Thank you Christopher. Your comment means a lot to me coming from an author. I appreciate your comment